On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:37:02 -0800
"jdow" <j...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Yup - he's a spammer.
{enter stage left the name calling....}
That's what I heard about you JD, ain't that a blast! I better get my
$20 out and trot over to barracuda.spam.for.mo...@emailreg.org then, so
I can grease the wheels and make it official. Can I use your discount
referal code seeing as your qualified in this area?

--
This e-mail and any attachments may form pure opinion and may not have
any factual foundation. Please check any details provided to satisfy