A flag has been introduced that when set will throw an error when an
fqn would be used. It will be in 1.4.7, which is currently in the
voting phase, so it will be available within a week.

But this would mean you'd have to alias all the classes anyway.

Antoine

take your photos everywhere you go - https://www.memolio.com
follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Memolio