For what it's worth :) I'm about to finish a free reference document for Wicket 6. I've started to write it almost one and a half years ago and it should be ready by the end of February. The example code used in the document are hosted here https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples
This is great !
I am looking forward to reading the new documentation.

Best regards
Phlippe