On Tuesday 09 September 2003 4:14 pm, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> tisdagen den 9 september 2003 21.44 skrev Ms. Catherine Kouzmanoff:
> > For seven years, Inter7 has been the original and primary development
> > source for vpopmail, qmailadmin, vQadmin, eps, vQregister, DNSadmin,
>
> Incorrect, let me remind you "vpopmail" itself is a fork off of the work by
> Chris Johnson in 1998/1999 and his "vchkpw" software..., that's what...,
> like minus three years?
>
> Cheers.

That is not quite correct. vpopmail is not a fork of vchkpw.

When I started working on vchkpw I asked Chris Johnson
if it would be okay for me to do the primary development work
on the project. He agreed and I started the work. I think
that was back in 1998.

In the same spirit of community and co-operation, Bill Shupp
took over primary development for quite some time. Our
last combined release was in April.

Ken Jones
inter7.com