Ladies & Gents,

Before I get off the list, let me this useless non-contributing newbie say
something.

Whats happening here over the past few days will do no one any good. Shooting
off like that in e-mails will just simply piss everyone involved off.

So I sincerly hope that everyone will now just forget that this ever happened,
and continue to do whats best for the project. CODING.

We don't need another political battle for Vpopmail.

Regards
David

Regards,
David Choo