My 2 cents.

I'm not satisfied both with the last year of Inter7 and the SF period.

I've seen a lot of changes done, but I've the strong feeling that there is no coherence in the architecture of vpopmail, anymore.

Too much programmers at work, no analists.

No "-enable" on configuration for new functions or "-disable" for obsolete, you must follow the stream and study again your installation/configuration/dependencies for each release.

Good things have been done, but I've the feeling they're just patches integrated, not a "programmed" analitic work.

I hope the new agreement may help to have more stability, and improve the architecture.

I don't mean to be offensive for anyone. Just my feeling and my wish.

Good work.

Tonino