I agree, but Ken says that 'now and at any time in the future'
which seems to be a misunderstanding? If Ken starts to contribute to the
project quite much then you wouldnt refuse his request perhaps?

The thing is that you contradict in what you say.

"Michael Bowe has been actively involved with vpopmail development, and I
had no problem adding him as an admin."

which means if Ken is actively involved you should also accept his
request, but you also said

"I also stated that until I stopped actively maintaining vpopmail and
qmailadmin, I saw no need to add him as a project administrator."

And this all sounds like you are not fair to Ken here. I am sure that my
view is very objective because I do not have any regular contact with Ken
or with you. I do not even have to write this email because I dont care
who is maintaining vpopmail, as long as it is maintained and there is a
person to submit patches etc.

Evren