Gotta give this Paul guy a round of applause.
I have never seen anyone who uses his sheer incompetency as a brutal attack
weapon.
Have you ?

Let's try this Paul,
if it is soo important to you and it seems from what you're saying that it
is also soo important to everyone else to fix this "OBVIOUS DEFECT",  we
would love for you to submit a patch at once so we can all benefit.
This way, only a bit of your precious time is wasted and not THOUSANDS of
man hours spent by mindless people try to back-space and left-arrow.

>From the sound of the horn, you can do this with your eyes closed so we
won't feel too imposing.

Thanks in advance for the patch.

Lu