Are you working with the current SVN branch, or with a tarball from
Sourceforge?  I'm not certain all changes to the FHS-related code are
on Sourceforge.

I was using the tarball, am now testing with SVN revision 891. Further testing reveals that a default ./configure returns:

domains directory = /home/vpopmail/domains
   conf directory = /home/vpopmail/etc
    bin directory = /home/vpopmail/bin
    lib directory = /home/vpopmail/lib
include directory = /home/vpopmail/include

As expected, however adding "--prefix=/home/vpopmail" messes this up and makes it (im guessing unintentionally)

domains directory = /home/vpopmail/var/vpopmail
   conf directory = /home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail
    bin directory = /home/vpopmail/bin
    lib directory = /home/vpopmail/lib
include directory = /home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail

I think herein lies the source of both the strange location of vusaged.conf and the odd /domains directory. I realize the prefix i added was the default, but still.

----

As for the error message from the SQL backend: I'm still getting that:

"Warning: Failed while attempting to delete domain from auth backend".

running on Debian 5 - squeeze (testing). with MySQL Server version: 5.0.51a-24 (Debian)

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt

!DSPAM:49f74fdb32681216471239!