hello,

i am trying to get bare metal installs to work with vcl2.2 and xcat 2.x
using the info provided at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/adding-support-for-partimage-and-partimage-ng-to-xcat-2x-unofficial.html

my xcat installation works fine: i have successfully installed rhel nodes
using the following commands
nodeset <nodename> install=Template
rpower <nodename> boot

now when i want to first image and then install using the partimage i am
having issues as follows:

i am running into following error the moment I type in: nodeset <node> image
even after rebooting the management node there has been no change in this
error.

baremetal-chassis1-13: Unable to identify plugin for this command, check
relevant tables: nodetype.os
Error: Some nodes failed to set up image resources, aborting

to my understanding, for some reason partimage plugin is not being fond or
recognized by xcat.

can anybody please help.

regards,
prem.