thanks.  Will look to JIRA then.
Art

Art Vandenberg
Account Manager/Research Function
Customer Relations, IS&T
Information Systems & Technology
Georgia State University
avandenb...@gsu.edu
+1 404 413 4743
MS Information & Computer Science, Georgia Tech
MVA Painting & Drawing, Georgia State
Web page: http://www.gsu.edu/ist/acs/25735.html