I too am ramping up a pilot here at Virginia Tech and expect to be able to
contribute more in the future. I have incomplete code for the frontend that
adds support for IPv6. (I have also fixed a bug in IPv4 validity checking
which I need to check in but the fix is in the context of the IPv6 code.) I
will be moving on to the backend IPv6 code next. I would request that the
Foundation to be generous in allowing the project to continue flowering. I
think we will get there.

Mark

--
Mark Gardner