It's been a while since we've had a graduation discussion.

I've seen good progress in the community. Would be interested in hearing the
thoughts of others. Do we feel the community is ready for graduation? Or is
additional work required? If there are requirements to be met, what is being
done to address these requirements? "incubation" is not a permanent process. If
we're lacking aspects required for graduation and not making progressing on
addressing these issues, we need to consider the alternative of ending the
graduation process...

--kevan