From:   Aaron Peeler <aaron_pee...@ncsu.edu>
To:     vcl-user@incubator.apache.org
Date:   03/22/2011 10:32 AM
Subject:        Re: VCL2.2 + xCAT2.5 on bladecenter

We like partimage-ng.

But, we still use both partimage and partimage-ng. Our case is a little
unique, we started using xCAT1.3 with partimage, then added local
support ourselves because xcat 2.0 did not include imaging.

Can you expand on what you feel uncomfortable about? Is it building them
or modifying, you should be able to mount them and view the contents.

Aaron

https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/adding-support-for-partimage-and-partimage-ng-to-xcat-2x-unofficial.html
,

--