Riny Qian wrote:
> Darren J Moffat wrote:
> > If you need help working out how to have a the vt? instances
> > only active in the global zone then ask the smf-discuss list
> > for help.
>
> We can check if we're in the global zone in the smf start method
> (console-login); if not, disable all virtual console instances.

I think the right thing here is not to check what zone you're in, but
rather to check which devices are available.  I would like to assign,
e.g. /dev/term/vt[456] each to different zones, which should cause the
corresponding login instances to be disabled in the global zone and
enabled in the corresponding zone(s).

                                        -=] Mike [=-