On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:19:50PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> How do you handle different audio tracks (German, English, etc) and

Then there is more than one audio PID in the TS. But I don't know if the
current PMT generation can handle that. But it doesn't look impossible, in
the beginning everything was TS anyway ;-)

> subitles in a TS stream? (Not that the core VDR supports subtitles, yet,
> but it will at some point, and I don't see that happening with TS).

No subtitles for h264 for now... But AFAIK they are encoded in a separate
PID, so recording should be easy.

--
         Georg Acher, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher