  From: mel hocken
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 11:58 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Reeling left-handed

  Fellow Anglers
  Do what feels the best for you. Reel left, reel right, doesn't make any
difference. If you have to think about how to reel when you have a fish on you
are missing the reasons for angling. Just go and enjoy the great outdoors; the
land, trees, air , sky, water and the fish. Then share your experiences with
your angling fellowship. Some baseball players bat left some bat right; if you
are hitting the ball the only good advise you get is what time the game starts.
The trouble with fly anglers is they try to make everything to damned
complicated.
  Regards
  Mel Hocken