Van: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] Namens Alan
Di Somma
Verzonden: zaterdag 14 maart 2015 01:52
Aan: VFB List
Onderwerp: Re: [VFB] Rotary Hackle Pliers??

Marty:

Tnx. That one looks very user friendly.

I have one of their bobbins and I use it almost exclusively.

It was very expensive but I believe it is well worth it because I use it so
much and feels good while you are using it.

I’ll bet the hackle pliers are that good also?

phxflytyer

Phoenix,AZ

 "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford