|
vacuum sealer
-----Original Message-----
Folks: My parents always put fish in water and froze them.. My wife's family always just put them in Zip Locks" and froze them, but I say that makes em freezer burn fast, but My wife says putting them in water makes the flesh mushy..So, we compromise, and take a coffee stirrer, and suck out as much air as possible in the Zip Locks"...(Cause I can't afford a pro food vacuum sealer)..How do ya'll freeze fish??? Thanks in advance, Chuck
And I have Miles To Go Before I Sleep.... -- -- |
- RE: [VFB] Freezing fish Robert G Haering
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Chuck Alexander
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Peggy Brenner
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Peter Gramp
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Chuck Alexander
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Mark Delaney
- RE: [VFB] Freezing fish Reuven Segal
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Rene Zillmann
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish...last word on David Murphy
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish...last word on Chuck Alexander
- Re: [VFB] Freezing fish Greenstarseeds
