oh hey adam
the custom animations thing -- i went to zinefest last year and this girl
was selling custom comic books about any event -- they were awsome!
she made a business out of it i was going to make one about my father but
totally forgot because i only think aobut myself most of the time but now u
remind me!

http://geekentertainment.tv