NQ,

Thanks for the kind words! It was good for me to go back over a lot of things both learned and forgotten 14 years ago when I first installed megasquirt.

Hopefully the side trips down memory lane added to the entertainment value of "class" and let you get "un-crossed" eyes for a few minutes.

It was great to visit and see someone in person(and his lovely wife) that has been on the list so long!...is it really 26 years!!!?

Cheers, dave