Bruce, thanks!

I didn't think the subject would draw much attention since I have had it so long.

The only thing I would like to change on mine is the throttle body but substitutions(mostly from motorcycle parts) seem few and far between.

I will take some pictures soon and post them on my website.

Cheers, dave

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019, 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen