Tim Osburn (Ralph Spoilsport) here. I pulled the motor out of my 1956 euro
Beetle and took it apart on my basement workbench. Awaiting heads being
returned from CA for refurbishing and I'll put it back together. I'll probably
drive the car around a lot this summer, then, perhaps, I'll put 'ol Ebon on the
market. My '74 Westy Weekender is rarin' to go on a trip somewhere. It's the VW
I'll keep till I'm dead!
Timothy Earl Osburn, Head Mechanic, Ralph Spoilsport Motors.
Home of Fine, Old Volkswagens, Rockets, Music and....Grand Canyon Nut.

    On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 2:14:28 PM CST, Dean Johnson