From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Chaffin
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: imoje's as replacement for words... how?

Richard, this might solve your problem, but I just checked my settings and my
predictive text is turned off.

I just tried it again, and this is what I did:

1, Opened a new message and addressed it to myself for testing purposes.

2, Entered the phrase, I love pizza!!.

3, Went and selected the emoji keyboard.

4, I checked my rotor and I was at the emoji choice.  I then just flicked my
finger down, and it moves between the words that have emoji replacements.

Now voice over did not give me any feedback once I changed to the emoji
keyboard.  I did not know that focus was in the text box and emoji was chosen
on my rotor without checking.

I do not know if different phones will act a little different, but I am using
an iPhone 6.

Chris