From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Debby
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 4:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone 7 screen intermittently seems to go unresponsive

Hello All,

Now I think I may know what everyone is talking about. Occasionally I have
noticed I think while flicking that the phone acts like it is not on a control,
there is no voice output and what I hear is a sound as though I am stuck in the
rotor. Is that the kind of stuff that is happening to others? I thought it was
operator error of some sort. Also, I seem to have a slightly dead spot on the
lower left side of my iPhone 8 screen. In that corner sometimes when I triple
tap it is interpreted as a double tap. I do not have a screen protector on.

Thanks for any feedback!

Debby