I guess that's a theoretical question, then:  If Sendero made their app
prettier, more visually appealing, more eye candy, with maps and whatever,
would it cost too much in terms of labor and drive even the fair market price
up, or would it drive the price up to target an app for a "backwater," splinter
market like the blind Iphone users?  I have no hard answer to this, just
curious.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/