From: Avnish Chopra
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 9:37 PM
To: ViPhone
Subject: Decent OCR?
.
I have asked this question before. Is there no good OCR app? I mean some good
app like the Text Scout or the KNFB Reader?
Is it not high time that we IOS users got a decent one? I have tried at least a
dozen applications but none of them are even half as good as the two mentioned
earlier. Any suggestions as to how we can get reader onto IOS?

Typed with Fleksy

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.