Hello Avnish,

In answer to your question, the latest Serotalk podcast (episode 138)
referenced an app named "Top Reader" that just debuted for Android,
and that will also be released in an iOS version.  This sounds as
though it will work like KNFB Reader.  Here's the link:
http://www.valleys-wordworks.co.uk/products/top-reader

The special launch price is £425 (about $650). I'd be curious to hear
whether any Android users have tried Top Reader, and can comment at
how well this works. This might be the kind of OCR you are searching
for.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther