OK- stupid question... I have never seen a "mute" button- where is it found
on an iPhone4?
Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 8:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: sound problem

I'll try to do the same thing myself, although I may not remember who
appreciates suggestions and who doesn't. For my part, when I ask a question
on list, I'll try to mention what I've already tried, but please send me all
of your suggestions. I've seen plenty of issues on this list solved by an
obvious suggestion, and I've benefited from them myself. What may be obvious
to everyone else, may be a setting I haven't stumbled across before or may
be a subtle change in how IOS 7 works compared to IOS 6. David and all, I
appreciate your help and suggestions.

On 09/30/2013 06:49 PM, David Chittenden wrote:
> Hello Bryan,
>
> the process of determining what may be wrong starts with checking all of
the obvious possibilities. For me, just about every possibility is obvious.
I am a trainer, and have been a beta tester and AT setup and trainer in the
past. I have no idea what you consider obvious unless you state specifically
what you have already tried.

> That said, now that I know you will react negatively if I suggest
something you consider obvious, I will reframe from taking any chances of
giving you a wrong suggestion.

> David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
> Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
> Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 1 Oct 2013, at 10:44, "Bryan Schulz" <b.sch...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>> i never said i didn't appreciate correct suggestions, just not the
obvious ones such as mute, vo on, and hitting the volume up button.
>> Bryan Schulz
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Regina Alvarado"
>> <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>

not appreciate it the thought, you may have just fixed my problem! Sending
this to try! Thanks a bunch!

>>> reggie and Allegra

Google Group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.