From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Rash
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 9:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Using an iPhone without a Case

Well, I'd like to think I am a careful person when carying an expensive
device with me at all times.  I have taken my phone out of my pocket and
thought I had a good grip on it and dropped it on concreet several times
over the last 8 years.  I always have mine in an otter box case.  I like
taking it out of my case from time to time at home, but I just feel much
safer with a case.  To each his own though.  Whatever works for you.  :
viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
ROBERT CARTER