Hi Craig,

Here are my 2 Cents worth. I definitely don't like bulky cases. However, I
usually wear jeans and I don't like lose clothing so I don't find it very
comfortable having my phone in my jeans pocket. Furthermore I have this
notion that having it in my pocket where it basically is against my body and
where one side of the phone is constantly exposed to 90+ degrees heat must
not be so good.
I also often want access to my phone when I am walking along or even when
I'm at work and therefore I much prefer to have it on my belt. I don't
usually sit around at the same desk at work therefore just putting it on my
desk is not something I do that often because I know that if I'm in my
office upstairs and then I get up to go downstairs or to deal with a
customer in my store I just forget to pick up the phone.
The case I use on a day-to-day bases is a $6 case from www.Monoprice.com
which I posted about before. It's very minimalistic, the part that goes on
the phone is made from a hard plastic material and just covers the back and
sides. It snaps on securely and then you slide the entire unit into the belt
clip unit sort of like sliding a drawer into it's ressess except this slides
in with some friction to hold it in place. I can slide the phone in right
side up or upside down and, if I want, even with the screen towards my body.
I actually prefer it upside down because if I reach down to do something
that can be done very easily and comfortably.

Best regards,