From: David Roberson
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 9:06 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Next Big Future - goes out on a limb

Jones,

If you accept that Rossi can achieve a COP of 1.5 then you must realize that
adding insulation can be used to increase that number to any desired level.
This is a basic effect that should be obvious to anyone that realizes that the
more heat energy that you trap within the system, the hotter it must become.

What am I missing that limits the COP to a low level?  Could you please shed
light upon this issue?

Dave