If Rossi had done this, we would not be witnessing this soap opera.

From: David Roberson

If you accept that Rossi can achieve a COP of 1.5 then you must realize that
adding insulation can be used to increase that number to any desired level.

Not true at all, Dave

The COP of 1.5 requires good insulation to begin with. We have been thought
this before, if you will remember.

Achieving net gain requires a trigger, but every experimenter in the field has
noted that a thermal trigger is no sufficient. Look at the old posts. An
electrical trigger of some kind is also necessary, otherwise – the units could
be linked in stages. There are dozens of posts in the archive on this – some
from you, IIRC.