Robert Dorr <rod...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Get real, the proof is in the flow rates and the temperature delta. That
> is all that is required.

So you would pay $89 million without doing the most obvious test
imaginable? Without the most elementary reality check? Even though it is
obvious from the floor plan, the outward appearance of the building,
overhead photos, local zoning regulations, and much else that there cannot
possibly be industrial equipment next door using this much heat. You would
just ignore all that and write a check?

Even if you want to stick to flow rates and temperatures, you would be
risking your life to believe Rossi. He has demonstrated on many occasions
that he is incapable of measuring flow rates and temperatures correctly. He
almost killed the people from NASA doing that wrong. I would not go into
the room where he is conducting an experiment if all I had was his
measurements of flow and temperature.