Robert Dorr <rod...@comcast.net> wrote:

Jed,

> Heat is heat. It makes no difference if the heat (water/steam) was used to
> make chemicals or whether it was used to heat the air in the room next door.

Robert, for goodness sake, get real! If they were only releasing the heat
in the air in the next room, you still need proof of that. You need to see
the ventilation equipment. Anyone making a serious evaluation of this claim
cannot simply take it for granted that some mysterious entity in the next
room is getting and using an extraordinary amount of process heat -- enough
to run a factory. That claim by itself is preposterous. It is, as I said,
prima facie evidence of fraud.

In 6,500 sq. ft?!? Have you seen industrial equipment that uses this much
process heat?

Do you really think anyone would pay $89 million without confirming every
aspect of this claim, by every possible means? What kind of insane person
would accept this claim without seeing the equipment next door; without
talking with the dozens of people operating that equipment day and night;
and without examining whatever industrial product they are producing by the
ton? You need to confirm that X tons of Widgets per week really does call
for a steady stream of 1 MW of process heat.

This is an elementary step in the verification of the claim, at the most
basic level.