Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doctoring of the instrumentation connected to the reactor under test could
> have been done by either party. The only way to verify valid
> instrumentation performance is through sealing it and getting post test
> calibration performed by the manufacture.

That is nonsense. You can verify the instrumentation in 10 minutes using a
hand-held thermocouple, a bucket and a weight scale. I have done that many
times. It is a piece of cake.

When I said I would do that with Rossi's original tests he immediately
uninvited me. When I said I would do that at Defkalion, they immediately
uninvited me. A pattern emerges . . . When Gamberale finally did that
later, he immediately saw that the flowmeter was set up incorrectly and the
test results were wrong. There was no excess heat.