In the experiments I am aware of, waveforms were only tried as applied to
the heater coils (or in my case to a magnetic field coil).  There was no
evidence of enhanced XH.  This could be because the waveform was not well
"coupled" to the active medium.  These were heat driven Parkhomov-like
experiments.  In the case of others that have seen benefit from such waves,
the stimulus was applied more directly to the reaction medium -
electrolysis or to the hydrogenated wires.   I believe there could be
benefit in such stimuli, but it would have to be appropriately coupled to
the reaction.

In a conversation I was having with MFMP folks, I had this to say about
what I thought was described for the QX reactor and power supply:

*Since it has been suggested/said that Li is present inside the QX, during
a discharge it will be in gas phase; and when it is turned OFF, it will
condense on the inside of the tube and conduct across the electrodes.
Then, upon re-start, the tube will be shorted with this condensed Li metal
path and a high current will be needed to heat the Li to boiling.  Once the
Li path evaporates, the tube will have to be run in gas discharge mode.  So
initially the tube is a short and needs a high current, low voltage to
begin, and then it has to switch into gas discharge mode which is low
current high voltage.  Also, in the gas discharge mode, the supply will
have to be ballasted as a current source.  This is why the supply is
complex, the waveform is complex, and why it is also difficult to
characterize what energy has been supplied over time to the tube.  There is
the claim that there is balanced electron/ion flow.  That would be the H+ &
Li+ positive ions and e- negative electrons conducting bodies.*

* In a plasma tube, the plasma itself can be at 2700K while the glass
itself can be kept cool with water cooling.  The heat is transferred by the
plasma atoms striking the glass, and there will be a cooler gas buffer zone
around the inside of the glass where it is too cool to be in plasma state -
insulating the core plasma discharge.  The higher the gas pressure, the
more power that must be added to the plasma to compensate for the cooling
of the glass tube on the plasma.  This tells me that the gas pressure
inside the QX is probably pretty low, probably under 50 torr, and maybe
more like 10 torr.  The problem you would have is keeping the Li from
condensing on the glass tube in that cool zone and shorting out the plasma
discharge.  It may take care of itself - as the lithium condenses on the
glass, the plasma will go to it instead of the electrodes causing the Li to
re-boil (sort of like an arc discharging to a piece of metal wire brought
into the gap between a spark discharge).*

* Rossi has not demonstrated that his tube produces XE to any of us.  We
basically have to take the unreliable, untrustworthy word of a technically
incompetent scoundrel that he is producing any XE - and on a waveform that
would be very difficult to characterize by someone that is technically
sound.*