--- Colin Quinney <crq...@rogers.com> wrote:

> Can you use some ten or eleven ~ 3500 volt line-caps
> that require dielectric
> fluid? You are welcome to all of them if you think
> they will be useful, (and
> if you think you can get them across the border. I
> live in East Toronto,
> about 2 hrs from Buffalo).

Can always use parts, and very much appreciate the
offer. The only problem is getting them past the
border-SS. They always without fail search my vehicle.
If I can ever find someone who can get them for me,
I'll let you know.

I'll go over Maker and Piggott's work when I have a
bit more time to spare (possibly later tonight if all
goes well). Has been a very bad week for
experimentation, given that some damn virus decided to
turn my sinuses into low-income-virus-housing. But I
am feeling much better now, and as a matter of fact,
will now go and do some further Morton tests utilizing
some fairly powerful magnets I have on hand, and see
if they affect the 'force' (read...make one actually
appear that isn't conventional).

--Kyle