Mary, have you ever actually worked in any organization where design of any
kind was done? Plans are nearly complete, then somebody comes up with a bright
idea and they are scrapped in the blink of an eye. I'm supposed to complain
because the price has gone down 10-fold? The only unusual thing that Rossi has
done is talk openly about his plans .. and changes in plans. In that respect
he's very similar to Jim Jannard at Red Cameras http://www.red.com/ -- or see
his forum at http://www.reduser.net/forum/forum.php where he has done a similar
David v Goliath in the area of movie cameras. Motto: "Everything in life
changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..." We reserve the
right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude. ----- Original Message
-----
Last I heard, Rossi was still saying you need a WATER line to the