Heck --- At $500 + $20/year I'm going to increase my order to FOUR units.

It's going to be cheaper to put one in each corner of the house than to snake
any kind of HVAC line through it.
(Other than electricity ... I mean standard air ducts, mini air ducts or water).

My house is weird .... it's on a slab foundation, so I can't go UNDER, and it's
a big house built over a little house, encapsulating the original roof (!!!!)
so it's hard to go OVER.

Last I heard, Rossi was still saying you need a WATER line to the eCat. I hope
that's changed.