O.K Rossi says he will star to deliver domestic E-cats in September or
after it. The 1,000,000 Ecats
will be very cheap because robots will make them.
The factory is in Florida - perhaps somebody has seen it? Or is it hidden?
If it is/will be the result of something called *investment *then the
things seem to be a bit more complicated.
The worldwide consume of such generators - as heaters and for retrofitting
all the cars and trucks is around 1000,000,000 pieces; it will be rather
difficult to practice dumping and competicide with this unique factory.
Except if competition is formed
by retarded individuals, unable to solve the problems.
Once upon a time there was an invincible E-cat...

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania