Yes, we need to know four things from Sweden: the ratio of Ni isotopes in
both the fuel and ash, and the ratio of copper isotopes in both the fuel and
ash. That will tell volumes, when compared to natural ratios.

If the copper in the ash is natural isotopic ratio - as I suspect, then that
will mean it did NOT come from nickel transmutation, but instead by
electrolytic migration (or else was part of the nickel alloy).

Note: Celani has had his best success with Ni-Cu alloy so copper is not
necessarily evidence of a nuclear reaction unless it is a non-natural ratio.

It simply cannot appear as a natural ratio and also be derived from nickel
transmutation.

This analysis is difficult to do precisely, and it does not surprise anyone
that it is taking longer than expected.

From: John Milstone

So, if the fuel or ash from an E-Cat contained excess 64-Ni, that would be
compelling evidence that he really does have a new and revolutionary means
of enriching Nickel isotopes, since it seems unlikely that he would have the
resources to "spike" his samples with $30,000/g material.

That make me even more eager to see the detailed isotopic analysis that Sven
Kullander said would be available before Christmas.