From: John Milstone

*       I have yet to hear of any enrichment method that is within several
orders of magnitude of what Rossi *must* have, if he's really selling 100g
of "fuel" for $10.

Then why even attempt to believe it?

Yes that one is absolutely false beyond any reasonable doubt - and yes Rossi
often lies, and yes we are left to sort through a mountain of lies to find
glimmers of truth on almost every point.

That is what frustrates all of us in this pursuit, but this is intolerable
for the more vocal skeptics.

Bottom line: if you cannot deal with it - then take a break and come back in
3-6 months and see what has happened in your absence and despite Rossi's
notorious dishonesty. It may happen via DGT, or someone else, or it may not
happen.

Otherwise, be content to transpose the values to something within reason a
few orders of magnitude higher, say - something like 100 g for $1000 or
more. It is still a bargain if it works.

Jones