One complicating issue when we try to understand Rossi is that his system
design is in constant flux. It changes constantly.

This is one reason why Rossi’s statements are so inconsistent over time.

For example, in the January timeframe last year, he was using 100 grams of
powder in his reactor. But he greatly reduced the amount of powder in this
reaction vessel to 10 grams when he cut his COP to 6 in go to a very small
walnut sized reaction chamber.

Rossi never defines his statement in the context of past system
development, because that development is confidential. If you want to
understand Rossi, you need to deduce the current state of system design he
is working under within the context of past designs.

This is a lot of work in this effort and few if any of the Rossi fans will
do this. Jones is right. We need to wait for Rossi’s design to stabilize
and determine the extent of his honesty in that stabilized context.