 From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:45 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Ni-64 enrichment

From: John Milstone

*    I have yet to hear of any enrichment method that is within several
orders of magnitude of what Rossi *must* have, if he's really selling 100g
of "fuel" for $10.

Then why even attempt to believe it?

Yes that one is absolutely false beyond any reasonable doubt - and yes Rossi
often lies, and yes we are left to sort through a mountain of lies to find
glimmers of truth on almost every point.