On Aug 16, 2012, at 14:15, "Jones Beene" <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>  to be frank - this whole episode is really becoming a joke and a
> distraction to new technology that does work.

To be frank, I think you've gotten yourself in the difficult position of
disparaging McKubre's connection to all of this.  His role as a capable LENR
researcher has been invaluable in its maintaining a degree of respectability.
He has now endorsed Bob Rohner's device, however tentatively.  You're calling
this endorsement the basis of a joke and a distraction.  I personally would not
want to find myself under pressure to defend this position.

Eric