First, since Papp technology is open source, and intellectual property  is
not an issue, the lawyers are not going to get very far.

Next IMHO, Bob Rohner is not capable of getting the Papp engine to
commercialization.

Next, the Papp engine should be rightly feared by LENR advocates because it
will make most of the known LENR technology obsolete. In this state of
affairs, the LENR community will tend to disparage it; its human nature.

Finally, the engine that Feynman saw was self-powered, that is why it ran
away. Papp was intent on showing a perpetual motion device and he cross
wired the cylinders so they each fed power the other. This feedback setup
resulted in an accelerating positive feedback loop and a man was killed by
it.

Cheers:   Axil