This is KJV Bible.  No other version is good.

As for what city, the passage gives us hints.  Obvously it can't be Sodom since
it has been destroyed and Egypt is not a city.  The other possibility is
Jerusalem cause that is where "our Lord was crucified".  Some scholars believe
it might be referring to the new emergent capital of the new world government -
Babylon.  The City of Babylon has always been the center of rebellion against
God since the olden days.  It has always been the center of occultic, pagan and
evil practices.  Every occultic, pagan and new age religion can be traced back
to Babylon.  This is where Nimrod started his first world empire and built a
rebellious city Babel (as in Tower of Babel - aka Babylon).  Many Scholars
believe that Babylon will once again rise to prominence and center of power
before the end.  Many believe Babylon is the reason why our Illuminati Shadow
government sent our troops there - to secure Babylon for their purposes.  If
you ask me, I'll place my bet on Babylon as the city being referred to here.

If it is Babylon, then you may have a point in claiming that maybe there will
just be a lot of ethnic groups there; except that the passage clearly indicates
"nations" not just "tongues".   Clearly, it is referring to countries, not just
ethnic groups.  And of course, the phrase "they that dwell upon the Earth"
clearly indicates that this is a global event witnessed by all peoples from all
nations.

Jojo