If you are super-busy, why are you wasting your time?

Yes, you have passed the test I congratulate you but it is a blasphemy to
say that the test is silly. I have it from my friend and counselor for
theological issues, a very famous Romanian Baptist preacher. Calling this
test silly is equivalent to putting in doubt the inerrancy of the Bible.

I am not sharing this idea but I respect other people's opinion. I think
you could well do the same, the dialogue between science and religion is-
parallel monologs.

Cold Fusion had its religious martyrs- the Cincinnati Group
Stan and Don who had worked with dangerous radioactive stuff and both have
died by leukemia. They were Charismatic Christians.
See:
http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/IE13-14CincinattiGroup.pdf and:

http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/astiworkshop.pdf

They have put their work and lives where their faith was.

Because we both are busy, let's stop here, OK?

Peter