Well said James. We have three other companies claiming to have commercial generators of power. Each of these claims is based on dubious demonstrations. What is the Miley claim based on? Can we expect his claim to be debated and examined in the way the Rossi claim has experienced? Just where does the Miley claim fall in the process of competing claims for a practical device. What reason does anyone have to vote for his claim? I think these questions must be examined before we all get excited.

Ed